viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

A job



Hi, bloggers today I am going to talk of the work of my dream.
Actually, I have never had a formal Job in all my life. I have had jobs repairing roofs for a familiar. Also, build a pair of things like assistant.
I would like have a job like a geographer in a public institution, for example the SERNAGEOMIN, the ONEMI and others. I would like work in themes associated to risk socio-natural, like the volcanoes. I met a unity of SERNAGEOMIN named volcanic surveillance system; in this, all the volcanoes in Chile are studied and monitored, with information in real time. In anything that I will work, I would like many field trip, in special if are in natural landscapes. In addition, I think that is a good job work for an institution associated to the protection of the environment, the native vegetation or the animals. I think that I will be good for these types of jobs, first, because I study geography, second, because I like the physic area and the natural landscapes and I am good in this and the field trip. 
In addition, I would like be a teacher for the university, because also I like the academic world. In fact when I enter to the university one of my option was pedagogy (in math), because I like teach to other people. But how I choose Geography, I would like teach this theme. 

Resultado de imagen para marcelo lagosIn geography, my inspiration is Marcelo Lagos (he looks like Jesus), because he bring the geography to the people, and teach culture. Other inspiration is Hugo Romero, because he is a great geographer of our university and very smart, actually I have never had class with him, but I heard a talk in Arica where I met him. Also in geology, I have of inspiration to Rodrigo Rauld, a geologist that is teacher here. 

1 comentario: