viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

An artist


Hi bloggers, I hope that will be a great weekend! 
I like many artist in many areas, for example writers, like the Colombian author Gabriel García Marquez Nobel Prize in 1982. My favorite book of this author is “cien años de soledad” is a fantastic text, have many character in the history. García Marquez is considerate the father of the Magic Realism, a current of literature famous in Latin America. Svetlana Aliexevich is other writer that I admire, she is a Byelorussian and she too win the Nobel Prize in 2015. She is a journalist and she write about the people and the women in the soviet era. I read the text Chernobyl´s voices and “la Guerra no tiene rostro de mujer”.
In this case, I am going to talk about Neil deGrasse Tyson, he is not an artist, I know, really is a scientist, exactly an astrophysics, but his work close the science to people and speak about all, the universe, the earth, the biology and the people almost an like an artist. He is famous for the serial Cosmos of 2014, is the same that Carl Sagan create in 1980. 
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a very intelligent person, he is a doctor in astrophysics of Harvard, he write many books about astronomy, I read the book origins that explain the origin and the dynamic of the universe and the earth. I know since the serial Cosmos, is a good serial and explain many things of the universe; I recommend this serial for all the people. Carl Sagan was the original creator and the mentor of Neil, today is my most inspirition. I like because he is very charismatic and is don’t difficult understand the science with him.  

 Neil deGrasse Tyson in June 2017 (cropped).jpg

1 comentario:

  1. In the college no one want read "cien años de soledad" and my teacher told me, he prefer not obligate us to read because he want we reading with passion and not for obligation... So I still didn't read this book :o

    ResponderBorrar