viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

My Passion

Resultado de imagen para undertale
Hi bloggers, really I have more than one passion, the first obviously is my career (geography) especially the physic area, the geomorphology, climatology and others, also I like travel and know other places principally natural places, where I can breathe fresh air, watch beautiful landscapes like the rainforest. However, in this occasion I am going to talk about other passion out of the university and the travels, is a computer game. I don´t played many computer games in my life, I don´t like stay in a chair in the front of a PC for hours, with the works of the faculty is sufficient for me, but this game is the best, its name is Undertale. This game is very simply for play, was launched in the year 2015, Toby Fox is the creator, is a genius!. The game is like the old video games for the graphic, the music and the way for play. But is for the history and the development of the game the cause because is famous, in this the player takes the decisions in the game, and the decisions have effects in the future and the final of the game, is like the real life!. If you have a good soul, the final will be good and every characters will be happy. In the game you fight or make the peace with the other characters. The name of the protagonist is Frisk, and it fell in a underground world governed for the monster they will try steal your soul for leave of these world. 

However, I don’t like make spoilers, but I recommend this game, is good… The music also is a great element of the game, is very prizewinning. 

2 comentarios: