jueves, 10 de enero de 2019

A photo


Hi bloggers, I'm writing my last posts that I have pending. I need to save my semester!!

I'm going to talk about a photo that I like and I photographed. I am bad for drawing, and also for photography, always of the worst quality. Well, photography is closer to me than other arts, and I like it a lot..

Well, I take a picture in the south of Chile, when I realized a walk in the extinct volcano Caburgua Huelemolles, and in the crater was a great tree. It is a place without a road, totally unknown. The good thing is that the vegetation and the trees covered everything without limits, we had to cut with a knife a lot of vegetation to access, just like in a jungle. Here I found a huge amount of Copihues and other plants that due to the absence of people, grew a lot.

Well, the photo is of a tree too large Nothofagus with a trunk of meters in diameter. For the photo I used a friend of scale ... I took this photo in 2017


Another photo that I remember with a lot of love, that I also photographed, was the snowfall in Santiago on July 15, 2017. In Santiago it is not common for snow, only the mountain sector, and when it snows it is little, but that day it snowed too much and there were many problems in the city, such as electricity accidents and other things. But it was a beautiful postcard of Santiago Nevado. I live in front of a psychiatric hospital, it is a creepy building and very old, for the earthquake of 2010 a large part of it was destroyed. Well, I captured photos of this building and its covered gardens.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario