jueves, 10 de enero de 2019

Christmas memories


Hello bloggers, I'm sorry to say that I hate Christmas with my soul ... I'm kidding ...
The Christmas memory that I remember most, is a Christmas when I was about 6 years old. That Christmas I received my favorite toy, which I think I wrote in another post in the past. This toy was the Dino adventure, a game of dinosaurs and hunters, type Jurassic Park. When I was a kid, I liked those things a lot. My parents today tell me that they had a hard time finding the Play. Well, what makes this Christmas special is that me and my brother, we believed in Santa Claus, and my parents and my grandmother created a scene in the house. They left us alone in the house on Christmas Day without telling us. Then we heard noises in the garden, and with fear we went to see, it was my dad who was dressed up hahahaha. We ran scared, it was a surprise.

Another memorable Christmas was when they gave me my first bicycle, I had one before I inherited from my brother, I remember this bicycle with a lot of love. But I had grown up, and the bicycle was very small, so they gave me my first bicycle, which until today I use. I also remember once a radio controlled airplane, which was given to my brother, but who suffered an accident in a tree a few days later.

I'm writing posts like crazy!!!

1 comentario: